New Flyer Industries – North American’s leading manufacturer of Heavy-Duty Transit buses in the U.S. and Canada is looking for a Marketing and Business Development Manager.
We hope you’ll join us as we develop new greener, leaner and cleaner transit solutions in a responsible way. Don’t settle for a job when you can get ahead in a career.
As an integral part of the Service Parts Organization, you will develop and maintain the ongoing business development strategy, evaluate business development opportunities and manage the launch and implementation of selected opportunities. This position will also manage the marketing activities of the Service Parts Organization.
What you will do:
- Lead the ongoing development and implementation of the overall Business Development Plan consistent with overall company strategy.
- Identify, collect, analyze, prioritize and implement Business Development opportunities from within the organization and based on market data and intelligence.
- Work with the Sales Manager and Purchasing Manager to identify lost opportunities and shift strategy to correct issues.
- Develop and execute detailed implementation plans for each opportunity including: selling methodology, pricing strategy, market launch, fulfillment plan/process.
- Forecast annual market projections to support business development activities and sales budget planning.
- Manages marketing collateral development and content including brochures, tradeshow materials and web content.
- Maintains market related database and information.
Skills and Experience:
- Post secondary education in a related discipline and or equivalent experience
- Three years Business Development experience preferably in a supervisory role
- Ability to converse in a professional manner in both written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and posses initiative to seek improvements
- Motivated self-starter with capabilities to work within a fast paced team oriented environment