Predictable Revenue is a profitable, fast growth international technology company headquartered in the Gastown area of Vancouver, BC. Built in partnership with Aaron Ross, author of the award-winning and best-selling book of the same name (Predictable Revenue), we’ve built the Accelerate program to jumpstart companies new to outbound sales. For clients ready to scale their outbound success, we've also created a SaaS Platform (Carb.io) to rapidly accelerate their sales.
We’re looking for passionate people to join our energetic Vancouver-based team to be responsible for timely follow-up of our inbound leads and top of funnel activity.
Your Mission (should you choose to accept..)
- Create awesome first impressions with potential clients and connect them with our Account Executives
- Work on the front lines and become a Predictable Revenue encyclopedia to help prospects get the solutions they need!
Responsibilities & Requirements
What you’ll be getting up to:
- Respond and qualify inbound inquiries via the web and the phone
- Maintain engagement with new and existing leads in new and creative ways
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives
- Work closely with our Revenue team to ensure our pipeline is maintained and optimized
- Track activity and update Salesforce with relevant information for our Account Executives
- Help plan and execute community events at our Gastown office
- Assist in marketing related projects to build our brand
We’re looking for people who...
- Are passionate to help customers be successful and have a positive attitude
- Have a commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- The ability to communicate effectively with succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
- Are masters of efficiency and love using technology to get things done quickly
- Are self starters who thrive in a fast paced environment
Bonus Points for candidates who have...
- Worked in a customer facing position; yes, we really want to hear about your time as a waiter / waitress or tending bar
- Salesforce or CRM experience
- Worked in a startup or started your own business; even if it crashed and burned, we are keen to understand what you learned from the experience
- Personal ambitions, whether it be winning a world class League of Legends championship or becoming a certified Bikram yoga instructor; we want people who will add their interests and experience to our thriving culture
This is a full-time role based in Vancouver, but the hours and location are flexible. We’re passionate about our people and our culture. We understand things can get stressful so we give as much back as possible. Lunch & Learns, Friday drinks, support for personal time, bottomless coffee (aka “rocket fuel”), office nibbles, and a roaming minstrel / CEO entertaining us with his acoustic guitar. Also - when you do meet us, make sure to ask about the Carbathalon!
We’re offering a competitive compensation of salary, benefits, and bonuses. Our goal is to invest as much money back into the company as possible to fuel growth and accelerate our people and product development. We’re in this for the long haul. Come and join us!