Duties: Reports to the Vice President, Business Development. The Manager, Marketing & Advertising is responsible to develop the marketing and advertising strategy, implementation and successful delivery. The Manager is also responsible for the corporate brand management, including the control of its use (visuals and application) throughout the organization.
- 5 years experience in Marketing & Advertising, including the elaboration, creation and deployment of associated plans and tactical initiatives.
- 3 years Management experience is key
- Excellent knowledge of applicable software
- Lead the Marketing team in the development of the company’s marketing strategy, as well as the advertising plan and marketing requests.
- Oversee and control the use of the WAA corporate brand and image to ensure high quality and consistent deployment for all applications.
- Elaborate, approve and produce all printed material for the company, such as the production of the Annual Report and other printed material.
- Participate and support other areas of the company in the development of material, which will help enhance our image and brand.
- Maintain and enhance the contents of the company’s web site and other mobile applications
- Participate in industry events, including benchmarking activities, marketing events and others as necessary
Condition of employment is the ability to obtain and maintain a Restricted Area Identification Card.