At Bombardier Aerospace, 33,000 employees in 19 countries work together to move people forward around the globe-one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will grow into a great product or an exceptional customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Based in Toronto and reporting to the Director, Marketing, Communications & eServices, you will be responsible for promoting and maintaining a positive public image for Bombardier Aerospace, its products and services, increasing customer engagement and supporting lead generation and sales activities through the development and execution of integrated creative & collateral and branding strategies. You will also be responsible for developing a comprehensive merchandising strategy & managing a series of merchandise distribution outlets – including physical locations and an on-line store.
In your role, you will;
- Using input from customer facing teams & senior management, lead the development of the 2-year BCS brand strategy by working on identifying the product positioning, objective and key messages
- Working with BBA, BCA & BA events teams, lead the development & implementation of integrated creative & collateral marketing strategies (videos, brochures, direct mail pieces, etc)
- Responsible for planning, developing, and directing the marketing mix associated with the Bombardier Customer services brand.
- Overseeing the production and distribution of material such as: product brochures, advertising for print and online within trade and business press as well as direct mail and new media activities for our key target audiences: Aviation (technical) professionals and C-level executives.
- Effectively promoting our brands and educating internal collaborators on our branding strategy and its application. Acting as a guide both within the team and throughout the organization on branding.
- Maintaining the Customer services brand initiatives and policing the brand applications throughout the company.
- Managing the creation of our Brand experience in marketing customer events, as well as working with other groups in including the Brand experience in other customer touch points.
- Leading the development of an integrated advertising strategy & portfolio to have maximum impact in within our target markets.
- Maximize impact of creative/collateral pieces through development & tracking of ROI & customer satisfaction metrics and modify strategies accordingly
- Responsible for developing and implementing the merchandising strategy for BCS – including inventory mix management, pricing, supplier contracts
- Responsible for managing and growing existing distribution channels while finding new ones that make solid business sense.
- Develop strong relationships with BCS executives & other teams within Bombardier aerospace responsible creative, collateral and branding.
- Ensure creative, branding & merchandising plans are effectively carried out, monitoring performance & modifying strategies as required
- You select and collaborate with many partners and agencies
- Manage a budget of over $1 Million US through robust invoice, accrual and chargeback management. In this role, you will also manage the financials of the speciality item store (physical and online), including managing pricing strategies, inventory management and proper billing.
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold an undergraduate diploma in marketing, communications or similar area.
- You have experience managing a team.
- You must be process oriented
- You have the ability to interact effectively with a variety of external and internal contacts and team members
- You have a minimum of 10 years of experience developing, implementing and leading communications strategies in a large organization
- You are expert written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills in English and French (Quebec). Spanish or other third language is an asset
- You are a team player, professional, flexible and adaptable
- You are highly organized and able to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced and stressful environment
- You have strong project management skills – complex projects involving multiple stakeholders
- You know Top marketing/promotions and demonstrated abilities
- You have the ability to deliver personalized, customer focused services
- You have strong presentation skills (building and delivering)
- You have strong business and financial acumen
- You have advanced budget management & reporting skills
- You know tools and processes required to implement communication strategies
- You have solid leadership skills and an ability to work in an extended team across business functions/units
- You have strong stakeholder management skills
- You are comfortable coaching, advising and challenging members of senior management
- You know the aerospace industry (an asset)
This is a permanent position, full time, 40 hours/week.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.