Northcliff Resources Limited has an opportunity for a Community Relations Manager for its advanced exploration stage Sisson Tungsten-Molybdenum Project.
Key Result Areas & Specific Responsibilities:
Planning and implementing community and stakeholder relations activities consisting of stakeholder outreach and relationship management;
- Public involvement and consultation;
- Development and management of project-related communication materials; and
- Community sponsorship and investment.
- Position Requirements:
- Degree in Environment Sciences, Communications, Teaching, Anthropology or Sociology and/or 10+ years’ experience working on public engagement processes and/or community-based development initiatives;
- A demonstrated knowledge of public and political affairs in Atlantic Canada, ideally within New Brunswick is preferred;
- Extensive experience in government relations and First Nations engagement;
- Exceptional oral and written communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Knowledge of mining industry would be considered an asset but not required.