“It already makes your day, why not let it make your career”
Do you thrive in a multi-unit territory management role within the food service industry?
Are you business savvy and hospitality-focused with strong relationship and communication skills?
Are you prepared to be an Ambassador for the Tim Hortons Brand?
Tim Hortons is a leading restaurant chain focused on top quality, Always Fresh product, value, hospitality and community leadership. Established in 1964, Tim Hortons is famous for its always fresh coffee, baked goods and home-style lunches. Tim Hortons has grown to become the largest quick service restaurant chain in Canada with increasing expansion into the United States and internationally.
Reporting to the Director, Business Development, the Manager, Business Development (MBD) is a key partner and consultant for our Restaurants. The MBD reviews and analyzes Restaurant operating, financial, and business information and works collaboratively with Owners and Managers to improve overall results in these areas while ensuring Restaurants meet business and operating standards and guidelines. The MBD is the primary communication link between TDL and the Restaurant Owners and Managers within his/her district.
Explore an exciting career as a Manager, Business Development within the following region:
· Northern Alberta, based in Edmonton
- Minimum 5 years’ operational experience with P&L responsibility, preferably multi-unit experience in a national, franchise, high growth consumer or retail-based business
- University degree or Post-Secondary College Diploma in business or hospitality preferred
- Strong business and financial acumen and business development capabilities
- Ability to establish and build effective relationships and to work collaboratively with others (Owners, Colleagues) to set and achieve goals
- Ability to analyze and interpret information, identify issues and their causes, and use good judgment in making decisions to resolve issues
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in different forms and with different audiences
- Willingness to travel within the region and flexibility with schedule to accommodate operational needs which includes evenings and weekends.
- Valid driver's license and driving record within provincial guidelines.
- Acts as a business consultant and coach to Owners and Managers on all aspects of their restaurants (business and financial results, effective operations, Team Member engagement, Guest satisfaction and loyalty)
- Reviews all Restaurant Operating reports and audits, analyzes the information and determines appropriate solutions in collaboration with Owners and Managers
- Reviews Restaurants’ financial, business and operating performance, finds opportunities to improve performance, and works collaboratively with Owners and Managers to develop solutions to strengthen performance
- Conducts regular financial (P&L, Balance Sheet) reviews with Owners and Managers
- Ensures all new initiatives (e.g. product launches, technology initiatives, process improvements, marketing and promotional programs and openings and renovations) are well implemented in order to support sales growth
- Is a Tim Hortons Brand/Business Ambassador at all times
Tim Hortons is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note: Only applications submitted on-line will be considered.