Req #: CASL052
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands.
Job DescriptionFortinet/Meru is seeking a Territory Sales Manager who will generate leads and sales opportunities to sell our Access solutions, including wireless, switching and security access products. This includes identifying strategic business opportunities within a defined area in order to generate revenue; coordinating all aspects of the sales cycle; as well as maintain and expand the customer base.
- Implement a strategic sales process to identify new business opportunities, maintain key relationships as well as negotiate to close business deals.
- Generate enterprise business opportunities and managing the process from lead generation through closure of installation.
- Create and implement strategic account plans focused on attaining enterprise-wide deployments of Fortinet/Meru products and services.
- Develop relationships with key buyers, champions and influencers and leverage these during the buying process.
- Coordinate with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning Contract Bids, Proposals, RFI/RFP Responses, and Statements of Work. Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships.
- Understand, develop and build a territory sales plan ensuring monthly and quarterly business targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Understand and convey key sales issues facing distributors, resellers and customers.
Manage all aspects of the sales process to secure new customers:
- canvassing and cold calls
- executive interviews
- line manager presentations
- product demonstrations
- discussion of papers and proposals
- negotiation and close
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of solution and service based sales experience within a networking hardware and/or related high technology business environment with an emphasis on selling network solutions to health care, education, or hospitality markets.
- Minimum 3 years selling enterprise network products and services including wireless experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in business, marketing or related discipline preferred.
- Candidates will be highly motivated and have extensive experience in successfully selling large ticket solutions in their territory.
- Excellent knowledge of multiple platforms in correlation with wireless networking, wired networking, secure access products, competitors and market landscape is required.
- Candidates must have strong presentation, written and oral communication skills as well as the demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Significant travel within a defined area required.
- Must speak fluent French and English