As a Major Account Manager (MAM) you will be responsible for growing Pitney Bowes market share in the mid-tier mailing market segment in an assigned geographic area. Also, the MAM will act as a consultant to customers offering solutions for the efficient preparation and management of documents, packages, mail and other forms of messaging, in both physical and digital form This helps them connect with their customers to build loyalty and grow revenue. To help you succeed we provide competitive salary and benefits, excellent incentive-based rewards which reflect your performance, extensive training, an assigned territory of existing customers and a high profile career path for successful performers. This position is located in Ottawa, Ontario.
- Sold Quota Attainment - Achieve the assigned total sold quota target including quota from mail finishing, solutions and conquest business sold to current PB customers, competitive and non-users.
- Channel Partnering - Partner with dedicated tele-sales and retention resources to ensure complete territory and account coverage. Leverage resources to assist in making customer contacts, validating applications, identifying new sales opportunities, conducting DNA and assist with closing business on an as needed basis. Ensure complete territory and account coverage. Partner with retention resources to assist with "at-risk" customers to resolve issues and assist in retaining customers as needed.
- Sales Activity Reporting - Ensure the timely/accurate recording, tracking and reporting of all sales activities and customer/competitive information through ongoing usage of approved sales automation tools - i.e., Salesforce.
- Pipeline Management & Forecasting -Provide an accurate forecast of personal sales results. Continuously review all opportunities in the sales pipeline and advance the stage of the sale to provide an accurate record of sales activities and monthly results that roll-up to the sales forecast.
- Sales Execution - Based on direction established by customer marketing and the Senior Sales Director (SSD) executes sales contacts based on campaign requirements, sales leads and other national sales execution requirements.
- Personal Development & Training - Take personal accountability to complete all assigned training, certification and personal development requirements as required.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven sales success inside or outside Pitney Bowes.
- Proven ability to personally execute the solutions sales process, developing new and building account relationships to consistently achieve and exceed sales goals and business results.
- Four (4) year college degree with a high-level of business acumen is required.
- Strong knowledge of the mailing and print industry is preferred.
- Proven use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- Valid Driver’s License and clean record
Within our Small/Medium Business (SMB) Solutions team, we provide a full range of mailing equipment and postage meters, maintenance and support services and supplies that enable our clients to efficiently create mail and evidence postage. We segment our SMB Solutions business between our North America operations, comprising the U.S. and Canadian businesses, and our International operations. We are a leading provider of postage meters and have approximately one million meters installed
Pitney Bowes is a global technology company offering innovative products and solutions that enable commerce in the areas of customer information management, location intelligence, customer engagement, shipping and mailing, and global ecommerce. Founded in 1920, Pitney Bowes operates around the world, serving more than 1.5 million clients.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
M/F/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.