Requisition Number: 16482BR
Budget Business Unit: North America
MasterCard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
Join the industry's most passionate, motivated and engaged global team - Our employees are encouraged to drive innovation every day in support of a more connected world – A World Beyond Cash.
- Canada Market Development drives incremental value to MasterCard
- Expand the Canadian market for MasterCard powered solutions through: products, customers, verticals, and partnerships
- Grow revenue by identifying and pursuing opportunities with new or existing customers with a focus on growing market share, the number of customer touch points, and MasterCard’s regional footprint
- How have your strong customer service and consultative selling skills helped to win new business?
- Have you developed financial models and business cases to identify business opportunities?
- Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
- Identify and close new business opportunities.
- Assisting with the development of a sales pipeline in coordination with product management and account management teams;
- Helping prepare for and participating in conversations with key decision makers about product opportunities;
- Developing financial models and business cases for identified business development opportunities and obtaining necessary approvals. and
- Supporting the execution and management of the customer contract agreement process
- Actively sell prepaid programs and associated functionality into MasterCard merchant partners
- Retain and drive new volume and revenue by managing day-to-day relationships with program managers and associated prepaid program sponsors. Areas of focus include:
- Supporting implementation of recently signed contracts and programs;
- Generating and distributing leads;
- Supporting program manager sales efforts;
- Tracking performance against strategic alliance agreements, and managing plans and tactics to ensure that program managers/sponsors achieve target results;
- Overseeing quarterly volume reporting, program manager invoicing and payment of incentives;
- Investigating and answering questions relating to Legal, Franchise, Rules and Brand
- Being a thought leader by obtaining, contextualizing and sharing industry insights and research
All About You
- Exceptionally strong customer-service mentality and consultative selling approach
- Knowledge of local market dynamics and of prepaid products
- Strong relationship-management skills in working with external and internal partners
- Business acumen with strong financial modeling ability
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to manage and influence cross functional projects
- Ability to lead peers, customers and partners through complex scenarios and business cases/deals