Are you passionate about video games? Do you strive for a career in the video game industry? Do you want to work in a growing company that offers competitive working conditions, a company that puts the emphasis on human values, and advocates teamwork and creativity? We’re looking for a talented Lead UX Designer specialized in mobile games.
As Lead User Experience Designer, you will work closely with game designers, UI designers and multidisciplinary teams to define UX strategies for mobile games.
- Work closely with game designers and producers to implement an optimal user experience and gameplay strategy based on the industry’s best practices.
- Prepare documents detailing your vision, including user flows, interactive wireframes, functional documents, client presentations, etc.
- Present your strategy and UX vision in-house and to clients.
On a day to day basis:
- Participate in project scrums.
- Identify potential UX issues and provide viable solutions.
- Work closely with the production team to ensure the UX solutions are properly integrated.
- Contribute to defining our UX vision and expanding our expertise
- Attend industry conferences and events
- Share your knowledge and latest UX trends with your colleagues through workshops, lunch-conferences or other meetings.
- Help other UX resources develop their skills and evolve.
THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO BE THE PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION:
- UX design expertise (basic principles and techniques)
- Strong understanding of the game culture
- Very familiar with game interfaces (various platforms, genres and devices)
- Very aware of emerging trends
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) to clearly explain concepts and ideas
- Good time management skills (ability to meet tight deadlines)
- Open-minded, forward-thinking, self-critical and team player
- Experience in web user experience, an asset
- A minimum of 5 years of UX game design experience
- Concrete examples of games available on app stores on which you were the lead UX designer
- Documentation software proficiency (Axure, Visio, Word, Excel, PPT)
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVEL
- College Degree