Positions Available: 1
Close Date: 2015-03-25
Reference Number: 15-008-01
As the Key Account Manager, you shall plan, organize and control budgets and promotions for all accounts under your responsibility in order to maximize sales and meet profit objectives. You will also nurture excellent business relations with customers by lending them your expertise.
This will require you to:
- Maintain excellent short, medium and long term business relations with customers, thus enabling you to ascertain and respect their needs, and in turn, make it possible for Ultima to carry out its strategies and reach its objectives.
- Negotiate sales agreements and pricing with buyers from key accounts assigned to you;
- Secure the promotional support you require (flyers, demos, consumer promotions, retail activities) from each of the chains in your charge.
- Draft and present business reviews to buyers from major chains and recommend recovery plans when required to attain and even surpass objectives.
- Make presentations to buyers from chains on new products, planogramming, theme-driven retail programs and promotions.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Major in Marketing
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in the food industry
- Excellent communication, negotiation and people skills
- Knowledge of standard computer programs