Western Union is changing. Yes, we’re the company that moves money around the world quickly and reliably in 200 countries and territories. We are also present in over 510,000 locations bringing immense distribution convenience to our consumers. But we’re on the cusp of becoming much more than that. Our vision is to be the preferred financial services provider for the underserved – billions of people and businesses with unmet financial service needs. That means aggressively pursuing digital, mobile, ATM/kiosk and stored value card strategies that meet the needs of today’s global consumers and businesses. So if you’re looking for a company on the move – and truly one of the most diverse work environments on the planet – then Western Union could be for you.
Right now we are seeking a Key Account Executive, based in the greater Toronto area.
In this role, you will be responsible for meeting/exceeding sales quota targets and account management of key clients. Focus is on maximizing transaction volume and revenue for existing as well as new clients, regular onsite clients visits, controlling client attrition, renewing key contracts, up-selling new services, i.e. payments systems and improving service delivery quality.
In addition, you will:
- Emphasize excellent relationship management at the networks' senior manager and headquarters levels.
- Provide regional competitive intelligence, execute local marketing initiatives, and execute location and neighborhood merchandising.
- Have responsibility for the administration and execution of Company plans, policies and procedures, and for achieving specific service and operational objectives.
- Be required to coordinate and execute roll outs for either new or existing networks and conduct training when required.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 + years previous experience in outside sales of consumer products or financial services is required
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, must be comfortable at the boardroom table
- Travel requirement is 25 to 40%
Position located in Toronto and is a work from home position. It includes a base salary, bonus program and company car. This position is not eligible for relocation.