Junior Web Developer
Join our growing development team as a fresh graduate and kick-start your career.
The Junior Web Developer will assist with full software development life cycle from Deliverables to Quality Assurance, and will maintain existing code while mentoring with the Senior Developer. This is an integral role in a small and personal Development team, participating and delivering high quality software in PHP on Linux platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and implement existing and new features in our customer-facing production applications
- Utilize analysis and design techniques to add functionality
- Maintain, commit and push code to the Git source tree
- Write and maintain API calls
- Continuous skills improvement to match the latest application methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Digital Media, Design, Computer Programming or equivalent
Experience and Skills
- 0-3 years of experience with PHP Development, or a significant project
- B.Sc. or higher in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Comfort with MySQL
- API Intergration experience a plus
- A love for coding