- Collaborate with clients and internal partners to analyze needs and generate website optimization strategies (SEO/SEM, web analytics) that utilize innovative, emerging media/technologies.
- Collaborate with other experts at w.illi.am/ as well as client-side and third-party partners, to deliver sound, on-time and on-budget strategies for executing successful digital campaigns.
- Utilize testing methodologies and best practices to increase traffic, conversion rates and grow revenues.
- Good analytic skills: Identify KPIs, measure ROI, report analytics on an ongoing basis and communicate results and improvement strategies to the client to ensure a high-level of satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, marketing or related field.
- 1-3 years of online marketing related experience and 1 year in a similar position. E-commerce is an asset.
- Knowledge of Google Adwords (PPC, Display, Remarketing), Facebook Ads, Bing Ads.
- Working knowledge of SEO (website analysis, keyword analysis and research, SEO guidelines, link-building, URL canonicalization, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics) and ability to report actionable recommendations with keen marketing insight.
- Basic understanding of SMO (on-site and off-site optimization of social media, especially in relation to social analytics and SEO).
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel). Basic knowledge of HTML an asset.
- Analytical skills, well-organized and ability to manage projects.
- Passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative.
- Bilingual (English and French), spoken and written.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page