RFX is looking for a junior / intermediate graphic designer to join our team. Reporting both to the Agency Creative Director and directly to a specific client, this role will be split between direct client work and general agency assignments. The successful candidate will be well organized, customer oriented and a quick learner. A background in Agriculture is a bonus, but not mandatory.
- Responsible for producing creative marketing pieces including: marketing collateral, posters, brochures, promotional signage and internal requests from different departments;
- Manage tight deadlines within client scheduled requirements and balance with agency assignments;
- Work directly with a key client fulfilling requests from various contacts;
- Responsible for preparing files for print as well as artwork specifications for suppliers;
- Produce web graphics and flats for a variety of projects (coding skills not required);
- Utilize Content Management Systems to update client websites.
Qualifications and competencies:
- Post-secondary education in graphic design
- 1-3 years design experience
- Full knowledge of Mac software including Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design (CS6)
- Average knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Strong Communication skills;
- Ability to prepare files for final print production;
- Ability to work in a fast paced and multi-tasking environment;
- Works well in a team but able to work independently equally effectively;
- Able to work with tight timelines;
- Detail oriented & highly organized;
- Some travel may be required.
This is a six month contract position with compensation for this role based on an annual salary of $45,000/year. The role will be reviewed at that time with opportunities for advancement and extension.
RFX is a multi-disciplinary communications firm with a focus building and nurturing brand platforms for our clients. For more information, visit our website at www.rfx.ca.