Reporting to Manager, Creative, Garage. The Junior Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating innovative marketing designs that are completely aligned and supportive of banner specific brand imaging.
- Responsible for producing creative marketing pieces including: marketing collateral, posters for stores, promotional signage and internal requests from different departments;
- Assists with the creative development of seasonal campaigns (storefront presentation, brochures, launch packages, special stores, etc.);
- Responsible for preparing files for print as well as artwork specifications for suppliers;
- Assists Print Production Specialist with Post-production issues
Qualifications and competencies:
- Post-secondary education in graphic design
- 1-2 years design experience
- Full knowledge of Mac software including Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design
- Average knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Innovative and highly creative;
- Ability to prepare files for final print production;
- Ability to work in a fast paced and multi-tasking environment;
- Works well in a team but able to work independently equally effectively;
- Detail oriented;
- Able to work with tight timelines;
- Highly organized;
- Bilingual (French and English).
Groupe Dynamite is committed to employment equity. Only retained candidates will be contacted for an interview.