Directs and manages interactive projects from beginning to end, ensuring they are developed and executed to meet agency standards and client expectations.
- Determine and document project deliverables, risks, timelines, and budgets
- Liaise with the Resource Manager and Creative teams to secure internal resources.
- Determine the proper digital freelancer resources (when required). Create detailed scope of work contracts and be able to negotiate fixed costs.
- Works with account management to develop and execute interactive marketing and creative strategy.
- Actively participate in leading teams in production feasibility, technical requirements, costs and timing implications
- Establish, maintain and ensure quality interactive solutions are provided to clients.
- Maintain best practices
- Manage freelancers, internal teams, and delivery teams to ensure project is delivered on time and within scope
- Proactively identify project conflicts and resource gaps and resolve accordingly to ensure projects are running smoothly at all times.
- Attend brainstorms, client meetings, briefings
- Manage 5 – 7 projects concurrently
- Work with Finance teams to manage WIP’s, Freelancer budgets, and timesheets
- Detailed monitoring of hours vs. effort for each team member
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of production and project management experience in the interactive industry.
- A creative, open-minded, solutions-oriented approach to problem solving.
- Ability to be flexible and highly adaptive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and process information expeditiously.
- Highly developed organizational, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Solid track record of successfully delivering complex projects from start to completion.
- A strong team player.
- Strong computer and software skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity.
- Able to anticipate and manage risk.
- Detail-oriented. Able to see the big picture while paying attention to the smallest details.
- Calm and patient under pressure.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page