We are looking for Junior front-end web developers and web designers!
As a front-end web developer and designer on the RewardStream team you will be responsible for ongoing development, maintenance and updates to client sites. This position works in combination with the Creative Services Manager.
As part of the RewardStream team, you will help implement the company’s referral marketing product. This position may suite recent graduates or those new to front-end web development and interested in pursing a career in the technology industry. This is an ideal role to gain first-hand experience working in a leading Vancouver based technology company and experience working with some of the world’s largest telecoms, e-tailers and financial institutions.
This role will begin on contract basis but may lead to full-time employment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong HTML and CSS knowledge
- Awesome graphic design skills
- Strong attention to detail and pixel perfection
- Fluency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator CS6
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Adaptability to new software and technology
- Familiarity with CMS tools
- A portfolio showcasing recent work is a must
The following are considered desirable attributes but are not required:
- A post secondary education in Interactive Design, Graphic Design, Communications or Marketing
- Copywriting skills