We're looking for an
to join the creative team at Chatterson Drive.
Are you excited by the opportunity of expressing your creative talents within a fast-paced and dynamic marketing / communications firm? Do you have a drive to showcase your skills across a wide breadth of mediums and environments? Are you fueled by an absolute passion for your craft? Do you want to work alongside a team of energetic creative professionals? If you've answered yes to any of these questions then we have the perfect role for you!
As a boutique marketing and communications firm, we take our clients from research to strategy, planning to execution and every step in-between. In short, we touch on all aspects of our clients marketing efforts. As a member of the creative team, you will have the opportunity to work on crafting eye-catching print materials, innovative interactive, inspired motion pieces, immersive sales centres and exceptional events. This means of course, that as our ideal candidate, you offer both versatility and agility within your creative practice.
- Post-secondary degree / diploma in design or visual communications
(or equivalent experience).
- 3 - 5 years agency experience (ideally within a creative / advertising / marketing / communications agency).
- Proficient in Adobe CS Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Strong knowledge of pre-press & print production management. Ability to liase with suppliers.
- Comfort in both print and digital / interactive design.
- Experience designing for environments (signage, way-finding, sales centres, etc.).
- Ability to receive and follow creative direction.
- Ability to follow, maintain and evolve existing brand standards.
- Comfortable with internal and client-facing critiquing process.
- Organized. Maintains strong file management, and file handling processes (layering, naming, etc).
- Detail oriented. Strong attention to detail and comfortable with proofing / quality assurance process.
- Critical thinker. Ability to think independently, resolve inconsistencies and ask questions.
- An active listener. Ability to listen and summarize a clients vision into actionable items and exceptional creative.
- Excellent communicator (both written and oral). Ability to clearly communicate process and rationale behind concepts.
- Thrives in a collaborative environment comprising of communication strategists, designers, videographers, and web developers.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once; maintain timelines.
- Ability to work in a team or independently.
- Excellent conceptional and ideation abilities.
- A keen eye for typography and layout.
- Self-motivated and dedicated. Willing to go the extra mile as required to meet timelines or creative requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.