Corus Radio Calgary has an exciting opportunity for a full time Interactive Coordinator at our Calgary location. This entry level Position will be reporting to the Interactive Account Manager. The successful candidate will assist in the day to day creation of content for each station’s website to help achieve goals of visitor retention and increasing New Media revenue growth. We are looking for someone who will assist us in making our websites engaging and compelling.
- Implementation and creation of web/graphic /print content
- Updating station websites with new contests, programming features etc.
- Work with the Interactive Account Manager and Interactive Content Manager on the generation and implementation of on air/online integrated campaigns
- Assist in the collection and analysis of website statistics.
- Ensure work delivered is high quality and fully tested
- Work with the Interactive Account Manager and Interactive Content Manager to achieve the Interactive budget
- Produce New Media campaign post reports
- Updating client databases
- Implementing sales campaigns/contests across Social Media platforms
- Ensure day-to-day functions of the department run smoothly
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 1 year work experience with website design - or educational equivalent.
- Possess a strong working knowledge of current HTML
- Possess strong Adobe Photoshop skills
- Able to think outside of the box produce creative solutions and eye catching visuals
- Able to work independently in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- Active and knowledgeable in the world of social media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
- Has an excellent ability to pay accurate attention to detail.
- Must be well organized and have an ability to prioritize work flow.
- Able to produce high quality work within specified deadlines.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate effectively
- Knowledge of Country 105, News Talk 770 and Q107 is an asset.