Vancouver Institute of Media Arts (VanArts) is one of the world's most highly respected post-secondary schools for visual, media and performing arts. Founded in 1995, VanArts offers a variety of one-year diploma programs in Character Animation, Game Art & Design, Visual Effects for Film & TV, Digital Photography, Web Development & Interactive Design, Broadcasting, and Acting for Film & Television.
Our Web Development & Interactive Design diploma program has an opening for an energetic part-time instructor to join our team teaching Internet Business Development.
An ideal candidate is someone:
- With several years of experience with online business planning and development.
- Who is well versed in marketing strategies for launching and maintaining successful online businesses.
- Who has project management experience.
- Who enjoys inspiring and challenging students.
- Who has launched successful online businesses.
- Preparing and delivering lectures and assignments.
- assessing assignments and student progress.
- Consulting with the Department Head and faculty on keeping the program current.
- Arranging for quest speakers/presenters.
Preference will be given to applicants who have previous teaching experience and a related degree or diploma.