Naylor is the North American leading provider to more than 1500 professional and trade associations, helping them to provide more value to their members through print and digital media communications, event management, marketing and research, career services, advertising sponsorship/exhibit sales and context strategy solutions.
Opportunity – Uncapped, industry leading commission structure AND a two year guaranteed wage plan! Annual President’s Awards for top performers! Protected renewal accounts! Naylor regularly promotes from within – project leader opportunities and management opportunities.
Support and Resources – 2 weeks of paid sales training in addition to continuous learning, coaching and development for tenured sales reps.
Culture – Diverse, family oriented, fun, professional team environment! Healthy and friendly competition in addition to leaders and team members who are passionate about helping you succeed!
- Initiate sales and marketing calls to prospective or current clients and document sales efforts by appropriately using call logging system and/or CRM module
- Develop advertising leads for ad sales by using a variety of lead sources, including the Internet, publication library, public library, etc and records leads in CRM
- Gain in-depth knowledge about assigned industries, associations and the purpose of marketing assigned publications.
- Use the internet, company marketing and research materials and other resources to increase effectiveness of sales presentations
- Quote rate information, provide media kits and other relevant information to prospective clients
Role Requirements Our ideal candidate must be a self-motivated overachiever with a strong desire to succeed. Our inside sales representatives come from a variety of backgrounds ranging from entry level, career changers and experienced sales reps. Success does not hinge on precise work experience, although knowledge of advertising sales is a huge plus. Other requirements include:
- Post-secondary education in a sales or related area preferred. Work experience may be considered in lieu of post-secondary requirements.
- Prior inside sales experience, developing both new accounts and servicing existing accounts is preferred. However, entry level and non-sales experience is okay too!
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person”)
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Highly disciplined, independent, entrepreneurial, confident, well organized self- starter
- Team oriented, adaptable, coachable, dependable, with a strong work ethic
Benefits of Joining Naylor
- Industry leading commission structure AND a two year guaranteed commission plan
- Bonuses and Incentive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, ADD, CI, and EAP.
- Vacation & Sick Leave Programs
- 2 weeks of paid sales training in addition to continuous learning, coaching and development programs.
- Company sponsored Employee Wellness Programs
- Free Parking
- …And More!!!
We Build Image – Come Build your Career! Apply Today!
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.