Inbound Marketing Consultant
The Inbound Marketing Consultant plays a key role in building and managing inbound marketing campaigns for our clients.
This is a remote / telecommute position, so you can work from any location you choose.
You’re a passionate inbound marketer always striving to build the most efficient path to results. You measure and test everything that you do in your marketing world, always searching for the activities that lend themselves to the best results. Content development, content strategy and inbound marketing automation are “back pocket” for you. People might describe you as “highly adaptable”, a “quick learner”, and a “hybrid”. You might describe yourself as half creative, and half “tech geek”.
As a highly experienced marketer, you have worked in environments requiring a high level of detail and knowledge. You have an active understanding of all digital marketing including a strong grasp of SEO, Paid Search, Content Marketing and Social Media Marketing. You understand that the best campaigns are focused on attracting the ideal prospecting, converting that prospecting, and nurturing them to becoming a great customer.
You are value-driven, and believe in bringing the best of your skills, knowledge and creativity to the client experience, enhancing clients, their brands and employees through your work.
You are natural born problem-solver and thrive on the thrill of the solution. You’re a passionate communicator, and are even more passionate about where the web is going.
Writing, crafting stories, researching data for content and developing and completing great content is also a skill set you possess and utilize where needed in your work with clients to deliver value.
In this role, you'll work within our inbound marketing team, under the mentorship of our Senior Inbound Team Leader.
Riverbed Marketing is an inbound marketing agency, founded and fueled by passionate people who believe in solving problems in digital marketing for our clients. We work in a small range of specific verticals including medical tech, manufacturing, ecommerce, real estate and professional services.
We are a virtual, remote company, meaning you can work from any environment you would like.
We offer a comprehensive extended medical package with partial coverage of prescription drugs, dental, AD&D insurance and preferred vision services.
If you’ve read all this and enjoy building value through communication, working hard and playing hard, and working in a more flexible environment, we encourage you to apply for this role.
Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your e-mail.
No phone calls please. Here’s the nitty-gritty:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze client business situations and accurately draw on HubSpot and other marketing automation tools to generate effective inbound marketing strategies.
- Manage a wide range of marketing activities for clients including organize optimization, paid search, blog implementation, link building, marketing automation and inbound marketing functions.
- Consistently strive to learn more about digital marketing and specifically inbound marketing
- Use a data-driven approach to create digital inbound marketing strategies for clients
- Use a goal-setting approach to set goals for traffic and lead generation for clients
- Build and manage relationships with internal and external teams: creative, production and coordinators
- Plan, maintain and update client marketing schedules including the content matrix, content calendar and social media calendar • Analyze client website performance, usability, competitiveness, and marketing effectiveness and provide inbound marketing recommendations for clients
- Serve as the account manager for assigned clients
- Function as a member in Hubspot updates, meetings and recommendations
- Continue to study inbound marketing and Hubspot and marketing automation consistently, implementing learned skills and improvements to our clients
- Stay on top of HubSpot and marketing automation certification levels, and plan to meet those levels as needed.
- Blog regularly (1 time per week) to the company blog, time permitting
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong determination and perseverance • An innate passion to learn and open curiosity about the way in which the world works • A degree in a related field such as Marketing, Business, Communications or comparable experience (5 years of experience in a relevant inbound marketing or digital marketing role.
- GSD Attitude (Get Stuff Done)
- Deep knowledge and interest in SEO, SEM and business analytics
- Strong understanding of search engine friendly web design and ability to make critical design and technical recommendations
- Google Analytics and product performance reporting skills
- Competency in content strategy, content development, SEO, PPC, email marketing, landing page optimization, social media marketing and best practices and marketing automation (nurturing)
- HubSpot certified. (Additional marketing automation competency or certification is considered an asset)
- Extremely well-organized, detail orientated, creative and energetic
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Sense of humor