We are looking for a passionate and experienced UX designer to lead in the design of Viafoura’s Audience Development Platform. In this executive position, you will be reporting to the CEO and will be working with multiple teams (Marketing, Product Management, Engineering) in the evolution of our products. This is a great opportunity to join a highly collaborative team, learn continuously, unleash your creativity, and move as quickly as your ability.
- Continuously evolve Viafoura’s design processes, including experimentation and learning with emerging methodologies
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant for Viafoura’s clients and their users
- Work closely with engineers, product management and marketing to ship extraordinary products and experiences
- Design highly functional user interfaces using design research techniques, including in-field observations, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of user need-finding
- Build personas, storyboards, flowcharts, wireframes and prototypes as needed
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with prior UX experience looking to pursue a career with a high growth start-up in downtown Toronto.
- More than 5 years experience creating impactful and attractive products with multidisciplinary teams
- A solid understanding of visual design principles across a range of digital platforms including web, mobile, social, and whatever is next
- High degree of interest in usability and studying to understand our users’ needs in depth
- Experience in shaping / creating a UX-centric culture
- Experience working directly with product management and engineering to articulate user stories into design
- Previous experience in building user experiences for B2B and B2C apps.
- Basic understanding of: SQL, HTML and CSS
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with high degrees of autonomy
- Well-rounded production skills