What you’ll do…
As a hands on member of the INA product development team, you will assist with the design and development of projects in many categories. You will work closely with the Product Managers and Production Coordinators to generate designs and innovative graphics on a variety of products and packaging. You will bring to the team an excellent working knowledge of the latest graphic software applications, and a strong desire to work in sporting industry.
- Design/coordinate product packaging, hang tags, and other marketing collateral material for production and promotion under multiple brands.
- Create designs, labels, and trims as needed and accordingly revise or update computer aided designs as required by Production Coordinators or Product Managers, and enter into the product lifecycle management (PLM) system.
- Assist and develop preparation of catalogs for seasonal presentations as well as prepare all marketing collateral for Corporate and Franchise shows, photography is an important element.
- Coordinate with the Product Managers to ensure design and production specifications are met and include on tech packs
- Review samples and strike offs with the Product Managers/Production Coordinators and update artwork as required
- Work daily with the Product Managers and Production Coordinators to maintain the general flow of product development stages.
- Maintain and develop trim libraries and manage through the PLM system
- Daily administrative duties and reporting as needed.
What you bring…
- Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design, Apparel Design, or Visual Communications
- 1+ years’ experience in graphic design
- Experience communicating with vendors an asset
- Must work well with a team in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects simultaneously
- Solid working knowledge and proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Excel and Word
- Excellent visual communication skills and quick creative thinking
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently under pressure of constant deadlines
- Firm grasp between creative expression and commercial reality
- Photography background an asset
- Strong interest in sporting goods
Why join us…
We bring the world’s most talented, creative and athletic people to FGL Sports and provide them with opportunities to help them achieve their ‘better’. We foster continuous learning, look for ways to inject fun into the culture and implement people program solutions that drive business results. Whether it’s recruiting, reinventing the field or connecting with employees, we are industry leaders, always on the lookout for top talent.
We believe that staying active and healthy and giving back to your community make you better at your job and make life more fulfilling. Here, you can build your career around your passions both professionally and personally and connect to a wide network of colleagues, teams and communities committed to inspiring and encouraging others to be their best. Bring your skills, experience and enthusiasm to us and enjoy benefits such as an on-site gym and personal trainer, fitness programs/intramurals, on-site day care & equipment service shop, and an employee purchase program. We are looking for people who want to build and organization they can be proud of, with growth opportunities befitting a brand that is entrepreneurial, innovative and highly competitive. We believe in helping our employees in their quest for more productive, healthy and meaningful lives.