LMNO is seeking a Growth Strategist to join our agency. We are not in the business of force-feeding people some contrived, tired out marketing messages in order to bring in sales. We want to spread the word in our own authentic voice and this is where the Growth Strategist plugs in.
Who you are
The Growth Strategist works as a marketing manager with the sole client being LMNO. You will work closely with the Chief Growth Officer to build the yearly strategic communications and marketing plan for the agency and execute the plan with the support of key individuals within the agency - creative, design studio, digital, strategy, marketing and client services. You are well-versed in all relevant and emerging marketing consultancy approaches, and you understand the strategic vision for the agency and how this can be translated into marketing efforts to allow LMNO to build its presence in Saskatchewan, in Canada and Internationally.
The Growth Strategist will be one of LMNO’s Ambassadors and will strive to raise the profile of its Partners, Teams, Services and approach in working with clients, with a focus on creating the best solution for their business needs!
What you’ll do
- Look for and advocate for unique, innovative and strategic ways to capitalize on what LMNO does, can do, and should do, based on where the goals of our agency stand with what is happening in the world - this year, two years from now and further forward.
- With the guidance and support of the Chief Growth Officer, contribute to the development of annual marketing and communication plans to meet LMNO business objectives.
- Execute strategy by utilizing a full range of marketing activities including social media, website and content management, email marketing, partnerships, sponsorships, public relations including unconventional means that will help LMNO be seen as one of a kind, not one of many.
- Track all LMNO initiatives, including business development and hold subsequent regular briefings with Chief Growth Officer.
- Create and manage budgets for recommended LMNO marketing initiatives.
- Research, create and maintain a list of both marketing and industry associations that LMNO should be a part of, ensuring all member opportunities are being utilized.
- Seek key partnerships with other consultants and agencies, cultural groups, and creative initiatives that complement and add to our core areas of specialty.
- Build key media relations as a means of taking advantage of potential media opportunities for LMNO - articles, client work to be promoted, opinion pieces, various panels and speaking opportunities.
- Work with our Client Services team to discuss referrals from existing clients for the purpose of introductions to other business.
- Responsible for leading LMNO social media and website to ensure it is relevant, reflecting events currently happening in the world and showcasing our best work - with support of, and in collaboration with, key LMNO team members.
- Responsible for maintaining and organizing key industry award submissions.
- With the support from key LMNO team members, responsible for managing RFP requests and submissions.
- Seek key opportunities for innovation that build awareness of LMNO - events, podcasts etc., leveraging the team of unique and creative individuals within the agency.
What you bring
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing/communications environment.
- Creative thinker with a keen interest in emerging trends, movements, culture shifts and circumstances which play a role in determining moves to create a dynamic and evolving marketing/communications environment.
- Knowledge of variety of marketing executions not limited to social media, PR, communications, digital and various events.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to persuade key stakeholders.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to establish timelines; demonstrate flexibility, and a knack to continually re-evaluate priorities.
- You enjoy working in a collaborative work environment.
- Leadership skills and know-how with the ability to keep teams focused, resolve conflicts when required, and work to manage senior management teams.
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!