The Spoonity Difference:
Spoonity is a branded loyalty rewards platform for quick service restaurants that allows customers to use a single NFC keytag or mobile app to earn rewards anywhere in the Spoonity community. Our value to restaurants is much more than just a simple and low cost loyalty solution – we offer a variety of product offerings which enable the collection and analysis of purchasing data that can then be used to recommend actions to restaurants to improve overall customer retention.
Loyalty and Quickpay platforms are not a one size fits all solution - Account Executives are responsible for generating new business and growing existing accounts by uncovering the customers’ needs and providing a consultative recommendation. This inside sales position will be responsible specifically for calling on the marketing and executive teams of the largest corporate franchisors and their respective franchisees across Canada in the retail and hospitality space. A strong candidate will have consistent work ethic and a motivation to contribute to the of one of the fastest growing customer loyalty and quick pay companies in the industry, a proven track record in sales and excellent communication skills.
If you want to be a part of a fast pace, fun environment at a rapidly growing Canadian start-up we want to hear from you today.
- Drive growth by selling a leading enterprise loyalty / gift card / quick pay platform services to small to medium sized restaurants, retail outlets, and other customer serving businesses
- Develop relationships through phone, email, social media and professional networking
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and face to face
- Develop account relationships
- Quickly close sales
- Overview customer onboarding and platform launch
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-4 years of experience selling in a fast paced, self-driven sales-driven environment
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- A metrics-oriented, need-to-win attitude
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Passion to educate and sell
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salaries and bonus programs
- Start-up share options program
- Employee development opportunities