About ESC Automation
ESC Automation is one of the largest independent HVAC controls contractors in North America. ESC Automation is proud to have been delivering exceptional, innovative and economical building automation control solutions for over 30 years. We are committed to delivering high-quality, future-proof solution with a "Do It Right" service promise.
- Read/understand mechanical drawings, shop drawings, and controller databases to produce Graphical User Interfaces.
- Create solutions to improve the quality/cost efficiency of the graphics.
- Occasionally create visual graphics to support the sales department.
- Communicate with customers to improve the usability of the graphics
- Assist in identifying inefficiencies in the graphics creation process and to help develop solutions to address such inefficiencies.
Main skills required
- The ability to visualize and implement design solutions in an efficient an cost-efficient environment
- A strong, clean visual design sense
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent time-management skills
- The ability to work without supervision
- Good customer relations skills
Some HVAC experience and/or mechanical aptitude preferred. HTML5 and/or other programing language skill would be an asset.