ATCO Structures & Logistics is looking for an experienced and creative individual that can translate brand and business objectives into engaging graphic solutions. Working in a busy corporate environment, you will use your superior consulting skills, design and software expertise to develop a variety of visual communication solutions for internal and external projects.
If you have proven artistic vision, appreciate teamwork, the ability to meet tight deadlines and can take charge of projects from conception to completion, we want to hear from you.
- Develop visual communications materials from concept to final artwork including print (primarily proposals and sales collateral), digital media (web and email), advertising, PowerPoint presentations and displays
- Work with project teams to execute creative solutions that align with business goals
- Extensive knowledge of design principles and a sophisticated sense of typography
- Create info graphics for proposals, case studies, whitepapers, presentations and the web
- Design and creation of web ready art to be used on the corporate internet and intranet sites
- Photo editing including colour correction
- Print production work including press checks
- Completion of post secondary diploma in graphic design with a strong portfolio
- Minimum 5 years professional design experience in an agency or fast-paced corporate environment.
- Proficient in leading software applications including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Excel and Power Point.
- Comfortable working in a PC environment
- Working knowledge of search engine marketing and social media platforms considered an asset
- Impeccable, detail oriented design skills
- Excellent communicator
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Able to work on large projects with short lead times
- Passion for quality design