Nygård International, Canada’s leading fashion company is seeking a qualified/motivated individual to join our Graphic Web Design Team for a 3 Month Term. If your career goal is to join a leading edge, global company that will provide great opportunities for career advancement, then look no further!
As Graphic Designer, you will be given the opportunity to play a major role in the production and design of all Nygård Graphic Media.
- Creates individual campaigns within tight timeframes in support of operational targets
- Consults and collaborates to identify target audience, creates overall layout and graphic elements
- Creates mock ups for promotions and presents to the marketing team
- Prepares design layouts, specifications and finals for Ads, POP's, Posters, Booklets, Brochures, Magazines and other printed and graphic materials
- Provides creative input and technical support to meet marketing objectives
Note: This is a 3 Month Term position.
- Minimum 2 years of related industry experience
- Proven proficiency using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat
- Proficient in latest design and typography
- Knowledge of specialty software and print drives for digital printing
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Excellent problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to multi task, work with multiple deadlines and work within a changing environment
Education: Post secondary diploma/degree from a recognized graphic design school
Nygård International offers a competitive compensation package and provides significant opportunities for growth and career development. We thank all applicants for their interests but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.