OPPORTUNITY Are you a highly skilled team player with outstanding creative confidence? The City of St. Albert is seeking a Graphic Designer & Multimedia Coordinator to join our Corporate Communications and Marketing team for one year full- time opportunity.
As one of two Graphic Designer & Multimedia Coordinators you will work as a team responsible for graphic design projects; development and maintenance of the City of St. Albert corporate website; corporate branding and visual identity standards; photography; video production; and presentation development. You will also provide multi-media coordination and support for special events.
- A degree or diploma in Graphic Design or Visual Communications from a recognized post-secondary institution
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in graphic layout and design, website development and maintenance is preferred
- Candidates must have exceptional time management and organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build professional rapports with a wide variety of clients.
- Previous photography, web and multi-media experience is desired
- Applicants must also be conversant in graphic programs, such as Adobe Creative Suite 4, Microsoft Office, HTML and XHTML
HOURS OF WORK
You will work a compressed work schedule of 72 hours bi-weekly with standard hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
$49,974 - $60,801 per annum. In addition there is a generous and comprehensive benefit package which is available at the completion of 6 months.
September 26, 2011 – October 3, 2012