Working with the Sales & Marketing Manager, you will play a lead role in the brand campaigns and brand initiatives across CDR Systems digital, print and tradeshow campaigns, to develop unique visual concepts across multiple projects. You will also be responsible for extending the CDR Systems customer experience on all digital platforms. Communicating the language and technical benefits of our products as well as fostering a positive digital presence for CDR Systems worldwide. You should have excellent Adobe Photoshop skills and excellent copy writing and editing skills, a love for all things technical and branding within the medical field. Creativity is a must, while being able to meet deadlines in a timely and efficient manner.
There will never be a dull day as the role is extremely varied and you will have an excellent opportunity to add your personal touch to our company branding and styles across all digital and print media. Projects may include designing new product guides and information sheets, website development, logo s & branding, promotional materials and advertisements and many other aspects of our growing company.
- Determine the scope of various projects
- Determine the message designs should portray
- Take, edit and create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to management
- Incorporate changes recommended by management into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Design and create sales and marketing materials that meet with the company brand strategy and philosphy to include product information, promotional materials, clinical worksheets.
- Develop logos and branding for new and existing products.
- Create promotional and educational video media.
- Design and format sales presentations and templates.
- Assist with the management and development of CDR's online presence (website, Twitter, YouTube etc)
- Create internal materials as part of the product design process such as labels, packaging etc
- Manage, edit and increase the company's product photo library through editing both studio and clinical images.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design or a related field.
- Experience within a commercial design environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe suite of products to include Photoshop, InDesign etc. as well as Microsoft Office.
- Exceptional communication skills, fluent in the English language with a great aptitude for spelling.
- Additional languages such as French or Spainish would be very useful.
- Excellent artistic and analytical skills with a critical eye for detail.
- Knowledge or an interest in medical science woulf be a great benefit.
SALARY & BENEFITS
A competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefit package will be discussed with successful interview candidates. Please be prepared to share examples of your work or portfolio during the interview process.
Full-time Permenant Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.