DC Payments, a global leader in payment processing services, is seeking a Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator to join its corporate team in Calgary. Reporting to the Global Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with a variety of graphic design and marketing activities and initiatives.
As a creative individual with a strong graphic design skillset and portfolio you are willing to learn, adapt and take on new responsibilities as they evolve. Your strong design skills will be utilized in the development of corporate materials, including card design, ATM screens and marketing materials for both internal and external stakeholders, while your ability to assist with copy writing and editing will complement the department.
- Graphic design and desktop publishing for digital and print as required
- Design screen sets for ATMs (Automated Teller Machines)
- Design and development of credit/debit cards
- Develop marketing and sales materials including advertising, corporate brochures, PowerPoint presentations, trade show materials and promotional sell sheets
- Understand brand requirements and visual style guidelines, as presented by third party organizations
- Aid with the development and execution of global marketing objectives
- General marketing, administration and communications tasks as required
- Assist in social media monitoring and publishing
- Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work both independently and within a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
Become part of a team of top professionals poised for significant growth and receive a competitive compensation package including benefits and a company matched RRSP plan, as well as an employee assistance program.
DC Payments is an equal opportunity employer.