Job No: LSGP340
About Liquor Stores, North America:
We are all about enhancing life's celebrations as North America's largest publicly traded retailer of adult beverages operating 240+ retail locations within Alberta, British Columbia, Kentucky and Alaska...and we are growing!
About the Role:
As a Graphic Designer for LSNA, you will develop the overall layout and production design for various media based on the needs of the business including newspaper flyers, magazines, direct mail pieces and online as needed. This role will allow for much collaboration with the Marketing and Merchandising teams.
The ideal candidate is a creative and detailed professional with an acute ability to determine the message a design should portray and then create images that convey that same message to captivate our customers. This role reports directly to the SVP Marketing and the position is located in our Store Support Center in Edmonton, AB.
% of Time
Develop layouts and designs for print flyers and other printed materials
Meet with internal customers to determine the scope of each project and advise on strategies to reach a particular audience.
Plan concept, present rough layout and obtain approval for designs during all phases of a project; complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
Partner closely with Marketing and Merchandising teams to ensure cohesion with brand messaging across the business.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Graphic Design.
- 1-3 years of Graphic Design experience in a corporate environment.
- Must possess superb communication skills as a personable and professional spokesperson for the brand.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and balance multiple priorities simultaneously, while executing against key deliverables with excellence.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to work effectively with employees across all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated interest in the industry.