Graphic Designer must have a passion for design, typography, color theory, and composition. Works closely with President, Division Directors, Department Directors, and Marketing Manager; for creating stunning visuals for both print and digital media.
- Prioritizes tasks, and prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Designing layout of art and copy in reference to arrangement, size, type size and style.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting designs for approval.
- Completes projects by coordinating with local and international printers, signage and promotion companies, product component and packaging manufacturers.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by strategizing marketing ideas in weekly meetings.
- Design and manage company website, participate in strategizing on how to drive traffic and increase activity.
- Designing and managing email marketing initiatives though programs such as Vertical Response.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Blogs and Videos. Seeding content into social applications as needed.
- Monthly administrative tasks as required (certificates, signage, name tags, calendars, business cards…).
- Potential opportunity for packaging design and multi-media campaigns.
- Post-secondary education in Graphic Design.
- Passion for the design, fashion and beauty industries.
- Excellent written skills with attention to grammar.
- Attention to detail, deadline-oriented, and comfortable receiving feedback.
- Strong organizational, project management and execution skills.
- A high degree of flexibility is required to adapt to multiple and competing priorities.
- Experience with all social media platforms, WordPress, Adobe, Creative Suite, Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and desktop publishing tools.
- Photography skills, use of camera and camcorder preferred.
- Photo editing skills preferred.
- Management level health and dental benefits.
- Competitive salary base ranging between $40,000.00 and $55,000.00/year, based on experience.
- A Beauty Plan! Excellent product and service discounts.