We are a passionate and dynamic group of professionals who continually strive to improve the quality of the houses we build while ensuring the best value for the customer and the community. We pursue this goal through research and development of innovative products and processes, integration of state of the art information technology, ongoing education for our entire staff, and a culture of continuous improvement.
Why Choose the Landmark Group of Builders:
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic company paid group benefits
- RRSP matching program
- Educational assistance
- Employees' children scholarship program
- A challenging and progressive work environment
- Opportunity for career growth through training and personal development
- Outstanding staff events
- Your chance to work with the best
We are seeking an energetic individual to immediately fill the Graphic Designer position in Edmonton.
The following are key elements of the position:
- Create and coordinate electronic and/or printed graphic materials.
- Use extensive knowledge of specialized design concepts, media and software tools to develop comprehensive layouts and the production of marketing collateral.
- Design electronic and printed materials for displays, publications, marketing materials, web sites and other channels.
- Create and produce JPEGs, PDFs, video, clip art, graphs, charts, thumbnail images, and other design elements.
- Create electronic page layouts using publishing software.
- Conceptualize and design flyers, advertisements, brochures, logos, signage, and other exhibits/displays.
- Plan production schedules and workflow for the entire design process.
- Integrate multimedia concepts with technical graphic design elements, as appropriate.
- Develop specifications and standards for printing and other production.
- Select the appropriate media and materials.
- Inspect proofs for accuracy and adherence to corporate standards.
- Provide technical graphics assistance to production personnel, content authors, publishers, clients, and/or vendors/service providers.
- Coordinate and maintain a library of graphics, media, digital records, and other enterprise content.
- Where necessary, write and edit marketing copy, web copy, etc.
The right candidate will have a willing attitude, and will embrace the opportunity to contribute and have an impact on the development of the Company's image and marketing strategy.
- Relevant post-secondary education, such as a Diploma or Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or business management.
- 3-5 years of direct work experience in a marketing capacity.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Illustrator, PageMaker, Acrobat, Photoshop and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent understanding of and working knowledge of brand building and brand management.
- An eye for aesthetics in presentation materials.
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Energetic, self-motivated and results oriented.
- Highly effective negotiation, diplomatic, and conflict resolution skills.
- Able to effectively communicate and develop/maintain relationships.
- Bring creativity and 'out of the box' thinking to the position.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with business units, corporate departments, key managers, and other stakeholders.
- Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines.