Go Auto is looking for a Graphic Designer!
Are you comfortable designing across many different mediums? Do you look forward to developing campaigns that span desktops, flyers, posters, and phones? Do you enjoy taking a rough project outline and transforming it into a piece that not only looks great, but converts customers?
Working directly with our Marketing Managers, fellow designers, and world-class marketing team, you will be put in a position to grow, succeed, and help thousands of customers make better automotive choices every year.
And you’ll have a great time doing it.
- You interpret the client’s needs and develop their vision flawlessly.
- Your time management skills are on point and you’re not flustered by quick, hard deadlines.
- You’re not afraid of taking chances, and you’re not afraid of getting feedback if those chances don’t pan out.
- You know Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office inside and out, including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Word, and PowerPoint.
- You understand the needs of different forms of media, including but not limited to print, outdoor, and online.
- You can work as part of a team with printers, copywriters, videographers, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- You think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and also work within brand guidelines.
- You’re comfortable taking the lead and bringing your own ideas to the table.
- You have 3-5 years experience in a design role, with lots of experience designing for the online space.
Go Auto is one of Canada’s largest automotive retail groups. Our marketing team works on behalf of 40 dealerships and 21 automotive brands and we kick ass doing it. You’ll get industry-leading vacation time and benefits, a challenging but inspiring work environment, a crash course in belly laughs and high fives, outstanding pay, and near-limitless advancement opportunities.
This job is based in Edmonton, and for the right candidate, we can provide an excellent relocation package.
Successful applicants will be required to provide a portfolio.