The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating various marketing materials for William Joseph’s clients. Ultimately, he/she is versatile, and has strengths in many areas of design.
GRAPHIC DESIGN AND VISUAL COMMUNICATIONS
- Interprets creative briefs and design material as requested by the Creative Director, Operations Manager, and Account Managers.
- Clarifies design issues and thinks creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Contributes ideas and designs artwork to the overall brief.
- Presents finalized ideas and concepts to Creative Director.
- Manages more than one design brief at a time and allocates the relevant amount of time according to the parameters of the job.
- Incorporates a wide range of media (including photography and computer aided design software) into projects.
- Demonstrates consistency in overall design decisions when working on campaigns.
- Cheerful and professional.
- Good sense of humour.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative and imaginative in day-to-day work.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Works well independently and works well in a team, with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, website designers and marketing specialists.
- Possesses passion for his/her job, professionalism in his/her role and a drive to excel.
- Superior craft (neatness).
- Capable of communicating a message clearly, using image and text.
- Clearly understands image compression, file correction, and optimization techniques.
- Web design knowledge is required; some development knowledge is helpful.
- Three to five years’ experience; preferably in an agency environment.
- Minimum level of education – two-year (diploma) to four-year (degree) program in graphic design/visual communications.
- Software proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft applications.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page