Join a Top 100 Employer and work in one of The 50 Most Engaged Employers in Canada.
Siemens offers great opportunities to highly motivated people.
No matter what your professional goals may be, it's a tradition at Siemens to promote excellent work and to develop talent further. To ensure that we remain one of the leading innovators in the Industry, Energy and Healthcare Sectors, we are looking for people from all kinds of professions who want to make their next career move.
Siemens has 4,500 employees in Canada, working to develop and manufacture products, design and install complex systems and projects, and tailor a wide range of solutions for individual requirements. For almost 100 years in Canada, Siemens has stood for technical achievements, innovation, quality and reliability.
- Creates background and dynamic graphics for Building Technologies.
- Provides guidance to project managers and sales at the assigned level of responsibility
- Coordinates with technicians in the field with graphic installation and software installation as necessary
- Participates in job site walk through on assigned jobs
- Completes and submits written reports covering all aspects of each assignment
- Delivers technical support to end users and field labor when applicable
- 2 year Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design preferred
- 2 yrs. experience performing 2D and/or 3D graphic designs
- Strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals HVAC concepts and graphic design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that rewards innovation with competitive pay, top benefits and a global network offering opportunity for growth and advancement. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, please apply online.
We welcome diversity in our workplace and encourage applications from all qualified women and men, including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and Aboriginal Canadians.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.