About Colliers International
Colliers is the leader in global real estate services, defined by our spirit of enterprise. Through a culture of service excellence and a shared sense of initiative, we integrate the resources of real estate specialists worldwide to accelerate the success of our partners. Putting into action our values of Service, Expertise, Community and Fun, we foster a collaborative, fun culture and give back to the places where we live and work. Our most valuable resource is our people: energetic, innovative thinkers who care equally about doing great work and providing exemplary service to clients and to one another.
We are successful because we enjoy what we do!
Purpose of Position:
The Graphic Designer is responsible for providing assistance to various teams within the Calgary office to meet their design requests. The Graphic designer will take both simple and complex concepts, and create collateral to effectively communicate the intended message through customized marketing materials and ad campaigns. This individual applies their comprehensive knowledge of graphic design to complete projects.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Design responsibilities include: presentations, market intelligence reports, graphic elements, advertisements, signage, brochures, email campaigns, proposals, event design and maintenance of website content.
- Create and regularly update property brochures from templates, location maps, building floor plans and corresponding site plans.
- Graphical preparation of dynamic presentations and proposals.
- Ensure compliance with company brand standards with regards to design and quality of finished product.
- Assist in maintaining website content.
- 3+ years of design experience in a corporate or studio setting.
- Completed degree in Design, Graphic or Visual Communications.
- Post-Secondary design certification considered an asset.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced working knowledge of Adobe CS5 (Adobe Creative Suite 5) products, especially: InDesign, Photoshop, & Illustrator in a PC environment.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- A definite design aptitude with a desire to learn new technologies and expand your expertise.
- Ability to quickly understand briefs and produce concepts for refinement.
- Very attentive to details with strong proofreading skills and a high degree of creativity.
- Possess strong organizational, time management and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong relationship-building ability, proactive, results-oriented, and resourceful.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced environment without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail.
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.
Please include a link or download to an online portfolio in addition to your resume. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.