With a rich 52-year history, Morrison is an established, large volume homebuilder, respected for building quality homes and exceptional relationships with our homebuyers and trade suppliers. With operations in Calgary and Edmonton, we operate within a dynamic team environment and, as a recipient of the industry’s top awards and accolades, are proud to offer the highest standards of customer satisfaction.
Morrison Homes has an immediate need for a highly detailed Graphic Designer. Must have proven experience in the home building and/or residential land development industries. Under the direction of the director of marketing, this organized individual will be responsible for designing and producing marketing collateral, POS and signage, as well as coordinating day-to-day marketing activities and requirements for our many showhomes and sales centres across the city.
- Understand and express Morrison’s brand positioning strategy
- Help standardize and follow visual style guidelines
- Create, update and produce print collateral, including maps, handouts and brochures using in-house equipment
- Coordinate day-to-day marketing requirements, including POS installation, lot signage and print collateral material for all Calgary sales centres and showhomes
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with local vendors and suppliers
- Update website content, including copy and supporting graphics
- Responsible for accurate and timely delivery of materials and marketing deliverables
- Diploma or degree in graphic design with a minimum of 3 years of relevant production experience
- Experience in the home building and/or residential land development industries is a must
- Working knowledge of Adobe CS5 on Mac OS X, with emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Established relationships with local print and signage suppliers and vendors an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be well-organized, detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrate diversity by working both independently, and within a dynamic team environment
- Self-motivated and driven individual with a desire to grow within an expanding organization
- Excellent problem solving skills
Compensation and Benefits
Morrison Homes offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience. As an expanding business, we offer exciting opportunities for advancement and future career growth.
If you are the person we are looking for, please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence by February 22nd, 2013.
Attention: Human Resources