Packers Plus is the pioneer of open hole, multi-stage horizontal fracturing and we provide technology-based solutions to the oil and gas industry around the world. We are looking for a Graphic Designer in our downtown Calgary office.
Primary Role Focus
Work directly with internal customers and project stakeholders to create and produce marketing materials and visual communication solutions.
• Reports to Marketing and Communications Manager
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Create graphics and templates for company-wide marketing initiatives, including advertisements, promotional items, cards, posters, logos and tradeshow signage.
- Produce and export graphics for print or web in various formats as required
- Establish and maintain high levels of customer service and satisfaction
• Degree or diploma in graphic design, marketing, communications and/or 2-4 years related experience
Competencies, Skills and Experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) in a PC based environment
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong understanding of pre-press and production techniques
- Comfortable sharing ideas and openly communicating with team
- Adept a quickly learning new skills and software
- Ability to think creatively while designing within Packers Plus brand standards
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment
- Proven experience taking job from customer requests from concept through to finished product
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team of designers, 3D artists, videographers, writers and marketing specialists
- Experience with SharePoint, Content Management Systems, HTML and CSS is an asset
- Familiarity with video capture, motion graphics and 3D animation is an asset
- Technical oilfield knowledge and mechanical aptitude is an asset