Kent Homes is Atlantic Canada's largest provider of homes and modular space solutions. We've been building quality structures since 1958 as part of the J.D. Irving, Limited group of businesses. Kent Homes Limited consists of 3 distinct business units: Kent Commercial, Kent Mobile Shelters, and the residential home division entitled Kent Homes. Located in Bouctouche, New Brunswick, we build top quality homes and offices year round.
Kent Homes is accepting applications for a Graphic Designer.
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, this position will provide support to the Sales & Marketing department as they relate to the various Kent Homes Marketing campaigns.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Produce design solutions with high visual impact in digital media using color, type, illustration, photography, and animation
- Process and troubleshoot incoming, retailer-built ads and prepare page layouts for our online products
- Develop and maintain Kent Homes website content
- Create written content for newsroom posts, social networks, and Kent Homes website, as necessary
- Manage community events with our retailer network
- A post-secondary degree/diploma in Graphic Design
- Strong knowledge of design software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- One to three years’ work experience in graphic arts
- Experience writing and creating content in a professional setting, will be considered an asset
- Self-motivated, quick to learn and assertive.
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Excellent proofreading, writing and communication skills.
- Cool, calm, collected and collaborative – strong interpersonal skills a must.
- Analytical skills and experience building social reports
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.