Marble Slab Creamery ice cream company is currently seeking a highly-motivated, creative and fresh-thinking Graphic Designer to join a team of ice cream lovers in a fast-paced, fun and exciting work environment and industry. The ideal candidate is a confident team player with self-driven abilities who possesses strong detailed skills in developing creative ideas and inspires new concepts using a wide range of media.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for designing creative campaign elements for Marble Slab Creamery Canada while maintaining brand consistency throughout each project.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for all creative concept development and execution of designs based on established branding and style guides.
- Prepare print-ready files.
- Provide creative support to franchise partners on individual store initiatives.
- Work with the Marketing team to bring design concepts to completion on time and on budget.
- Provide creative direction to third-party web developer as required.
- Create eBlast and social media communication plans and corresponding creative elements.
- Stay current and aware of trends and best practices for web, social media platforms and technologies.
- Successful completion of a diploma or degree in Graphic Design or related.
- Minimum 4 years of graphic design experience.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Passion for design with full understanding of typography, colour, layout and preparing files for print production for various media.
- Ability to take direction and criticism.
- Excellent communication , interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to work on complex projects independently, within tight deadlines, adapt to changing deadlines and deliver material as per work back schedules.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Brand positioning knowledge.
- Extremely organized and able to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to think creatively and outside of the box.
- Web design and multimedia knowledge would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of MailChimp email service would be considered an asset.