General Manager/Account Director, Alberta
You understand the inner workings of an agency, the creative process, the value of ideas. You’re also a great communicator and a multi-purpose writer who’s as comfortable developing proposals and annual reports as you are writing web content and ad copy. Plus, you can think digitally as part of the bundled solutions we offer our clients.
- Manage the operations of Outcrop Alberta, based in Ft. McMurray, and lead our account, creative and digital services team.
- Participate in the formulation of creative solutions.
- Oversee on-time/on-budget results; guide weekly production meetings and schedule/juggle the workflow.
- Meet with clients and define solutions.
- Manage internal processes for client projects including preparation of creative briefs, project briefs and contact reports.
- Prepare information for invoicing and track all client disbursements.
- Maintain and develop new clients through networking, responding to RFPs, and spec pitching.
- Monitor market opportunities, grow the business and grow with us.
- Ensure company reports are filed on schedule.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Grow the business and grow with us!
- A university degree, college diploma or equivalent;
- 5-7 years work experience, including experience in an agency setting; and
- Professional development in business, marketing or a specialized field(s).
A combination of these qualifications may mean you’re ready for the position. We’ll know you when we see you.
Outcrop offers a competitive salary, medical benefits, paid vacation, an annual performance bonus, and an employee share-purchase plan.
We’re the largest communications, marketing, event management and digital services agency in the North with offices in Iqaluit, Yellowknife, Whitehorse, and Fort McMurray. We have great clients who want great work (and we deliver).