World Vision – Vancouver, BC
Do You Want to Change the World?
If you have a passion for meaningful work – work that makes a long-term impact around the world – we’d encourage you to spend a few hours each week helping us make that difference. We’re donorworx-Inc., a professional face-to-face fundraising agency that partners with several of the largest humanitarian relief organizations in the world. We are expanding throughout North America and have opportunities available for:
World Vision Charity Ambassadors/Fundraisers
Successful candidates will promote the World Vision Campaign at the following mall locations; The Station, Pacific Centre, Park Royal, Capilano, Lansdowne, Guildford, Oakridge, Metrotown, Coquitlam! We offer many opportunities for promotion to Team Leaders and Campaign Field Managers.
- Rate of Pay: $17.00 per hour
- Weekly Hours: 20-35 hrs/ week
- Training: Mandatory full day of paid training
We are looking for passionate people to work with us starting November 1, 2012 through to December 24, 2012; with the possibility for permanent, part-time placement on future campaigns. These are exceptional opportunities for students, business-minded individuals, mothers with kids in school, and/or anyone else with a heart for people.
Candidates must be articulate individuals who possess the following:
- Commitment to the cause and desire to make a difference
- Proactive, outgoing and welcoming nature
- Resilience, drive and endless enthusiasm
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet targets
- The ability to inspire and influence others with excellent communication skills
- All candidates must undergo a police background check.