Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, going beyond being a company that makes the world’s best chips to one that also delivers wonderful experiences for people.
With help from talented employees like you, we will tightly integrate hardware, software and services into compelling experiences in pursuit of our mission, and utilize the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
About this position…
The Frontend Integrator is responsible for creative Inter/Intranet site development. Designs, builds, and deploys web pages via HTML and standard graphics applications for Intel's products and services. Designs graphics, animation, audio, video and user interfaces for Intel's Inter/Intranet web pages. Works directly with customers to obtain a clear understanding of their requirements and translate into a product. Establishes and directs the graphic identity of web pages, style guidelines and visual format standards. Identifies and addresses technical design problems through research, analysis and strong understanding of technology tools.
What you will do…
- Producing high-quality HTML / CSS views from PSDs
- Ensuring screens display correctly on a wide range of devices / platforms / screen resolutions
- Extend the visual framework and ensure consistency across products
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Qualifications listed as preferred or additional will be considered a plus factor for applicants.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3
- Able to cut up PSDs like cake
- Show a portfolio of previous projects
- Experience with JS needed
- Experience with component based design principles (OOCSS, SMACSS, BEM, etc.)
- Experience working on and maintaining a large scale codebase