Front-End Web Developer full-time
Vidyard is a fast growing B2B software company that helps businesses generate more revenue through the strategic use of online video and video analytics. This new role is responsible for building and managing Vidyard.com, as well as additional owned and managed web properties.
Working closely with our in-house Design, Content Marketing and Demand Generation teams, you'll ensure our online properties act as an integrated part of our lead generation process as well as an extension of our global brand.
As our lead Front-End Web Developer, you will:
- Manage and execute the overall implementation plan for Vidyard.com
- Use your web development skills to build engaging and memorable digital experiences for our online audiences
- Translate design requirements into functional, high performing websites optimized for both desktop and mobile experiences
- Build landing pages with integrations into our Pardot marketing automation platform and custom APIs as required
- Test and debug pages across browsers, platforms and devices to ensure optimal brand experiences
- Recommend and implement new ideas for using our web properties to attract, qualify and convert more potential customers
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- 4+ years of experience designing, building and managing web properties
- Working knowledge of user experience design concepts as well as SEO and landing page design
- Experience integrating web pages with marketing automation systems for visitor tracking and form-based data collection
- Experience with cross browser testing and debugging
- An understanding of real-time personalization concepts
- A strong desire to make a real difference in a high-velocity startup environment
To apply, you will:
- Include your cover letter and resume
What does Vidyard do?
As the world’s leading video marketing platform, Vidyard’s technology shows our customers exactly how viewers interact with their videos. Along with hosting video content, Vidyard reveals who’s watching videos, and for how long with detailed viewer analytics and engagement data that can be pushed directly into a MAP and CRM, turning views into sales.
Life as a Vidyardian
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer free catered lunches daily, free snacks and drinks, free on site massages, generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.