tentree is not your typical company. We measure our success, not in revenue or profit, but in trees planted and lives impacted. To date, we have planted over 9,000,000 trees. These trees have allowed thousands of individuals to receive a paying job, take an active role in the revitalization of their environment, and support their families. With our sights set on doubling that number in less than two years, we're looking to grow our team of world-changers.
As a Front-End Developer & Designer, you’ll be responsible for collaborating with the Email Marketing and Web Optimization teams to deliver outstanding user experiences on desktop/mobile web. As with every position at tentree, you will be expected to take a leadership role and effectively manage your time to meet project deadlines.
- UI/UX designs for responsive web.
- Design and develop concepts for web assets such as banners, ads, and email templates.
- Collaborate with in-house & remote team members to ensure timely execution of designs.
- Create UX variations for A/B testing platforms based on report feedback.
- Refine the e-commerce experience by identifying customer fall-off and usability restrictions.
- Create/Modify email templates/workflows to improve click-through rates and communicate brand values.
- 2+ years industry experience providing interaction design solutions for web.
- Comprehensive understanding of the current state of web technology and best practices.
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs.
- PHP and e-commerce platform experience is considered an asset.
- Experience defining and maintaining design patterns and UX standards.
- Fully fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud or Sketch and familiarity with optimization and testing tools.
- Understanding of online performance metrics.
- Portfolio demonstrating past work experience creating great user-centered design solutions.
- Lead an active outdoor lifestyle and can relate to the needs of like-minded consumers.
- Self-motivated and passionate.
- Ability to navigate within a fast-paced and multi-task environment and operate with a sense of urgency to meet timelines.
- Desire to work in a fun, engaged work environment.
Please include links to previous projects including demos (Behance, GitHub, Dribble, etc).