We’re looking for strong designer and coder to join our team. Our executions are highly creative and tech focused. We have a lot of great projects lined up this year, and we’d love to hear how you’d fit in.
- 2 to 3 years related experience.
- Agency experience an asset.
Summary of the role:
- Designing and coding Wordpress websites, social contests, emailers and interactive experiences from beginning to end.
- Designing and delivering Facebook, HTML 5 and Video Ads from beginning to end.
- Coming up with compelling designs with advanced Photoshop, and photo editing layouts.
- Using tools like Invision to convey user experiences for client presentation.
- Delivering best-in-class HTML5/CSS3/JQuery front-end code across a broad array of interactive web projects.
- Customizing third party CSS and one page builds for Social Media contests and Instagram plugins.
- Possess an advanced knowledge of web UX/UI; adhere to and extrapolate, complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states.
- Wordpress installation, development on theme platforms and maintenance on plugins, upgrades etc.
- Creating Wordpress sites from templates, and manipulating the CSS to deliver greatly designed experiences.
- Test everything you execute across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Uploading sites to FTP, general web site maintenance.
- Setting up tags in Google Tag Manager, configuration and monitoring.
- Configuring Facebook pixels, events, and monitoring.
- Developing sites for search engine optimization.
- Standards-compliant code & documenting changes.
- Trouble shooting sites, code, plugins, etc.
- Work with client services, and the design team, and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline-driven, team environment.
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about digital best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
When considering a career at Feast, it is important that all employees have these qualities:
- Have passion for great advertising.
- Compelling aesthetic abilities.
- Strong research skills.
- Stellar communication skills.
- Must be comfortable with DSLR camera.
- Knowledge of Facebook and Google advertising platforms.
Feast is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Feast is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.